Heineken marks its 140 year anniversary with the launch of a spectacular light installation and is inviting people across the globe to connect in celebration in a fun and groundbreaking way. It has illuminated its spiritual home at the Heineken Experience in Amsterdam with five thousand iconic green Heineken bottles, each carrying an LED light inside to create a digital video screen like never seen before, starring its millions of fans around the world. The innovative exhibit will stand tall outside the building from December 7th 2012 – January 3rd 2013 – the first ever installation of its kind of (…) Continua →
- European Festival Awards Shortlists Announced
- Call of Duty Black Ops II: The Future Is Black
- CLIPSTER LAUNCHES THEIR FIRST GLOBAL SOCIAL VIDEO ENGAGEMENT
- Dutch Railways use RescueSim simulator for tunnel incident…
- Genelec to Showcase New Home Audio Solutions at ISE 2013
- Plessey’s Innovative MAGIC High Brightness LEDs win…
L’articolo Heineken celebrates 140 years of connecting people with social media powered installation sembra essere il primo su Hi-Blog by Andrea Bassanelli.