Metropolitan Transportation Authority of New York (MTA) and Metro-North Railroad open Grand Central Terminal to the public on February 1, 2013 for the celebration of its 100th Anniversary with a full day of activities, including a morning public rededication ceremony and musical performances that will keep visitors entertained well into the evening. The morning ceremony will feature elected officials, high-profile celebrities and VIPs, and performances by award-winning musicians and New York students. Throughout the day—which is hosted by Metro-North, the New York Transit Museum and other partners—members of the public can enjoy live performances, national award presentations, sponsor giveaways, special retail deals, and the opening of “Grand by Design,” a spectacular six-week exhibit that chronicles the history and impact of New (…) Continua →
- Inaugural MOODY BLUES CRUISE: THE VOYAGE approaching…
- Eurosonic Noorderslag kicks off next week
- Al Bachfest di Lipsia 2013 molte stelle internazionali sotto
- European Festival Awards Shortlists Announced
- NRJ Music Awards 2013 (Cannes): artists rally for kids with…
L’articolo Electric Guitarist Sarah Charness Performs at 110th Anniversary of Grand Central Terminal sembra essere il primo su Hi-Blog by Andrea Bassanelli.